Sunday, January 27, 2013

Girls' Day: Taormina

My sweet friend Bethany surprised Becca Garber and I with a day on the town while we still had the chance for a getaway before our newborns arrive!  She organized the dads to take on kid duty for Saturday AND Sunday and we were whisked away to enjoy meandering the quaint old streets, perusing art galleries, sipping leisurely cups of cappuccino, and best of all...MASSAGES at the Hilton!  It was a lovely treat and I'm so thankful for such thoughtful and loving friends. (not to mention the chance to go into all the little shops and galleries that I would NEVER take my band of sidekicks into!!)

One of my favorite ceramics shops!  I WILL actually buy something there before we leave...more on that later!






The view from our hotel room in Giardini Naxos.  Makes me feel relaxed just looking at the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment