So....it all started on the car ride back home from Agrigento...the first signs that yet another seasonal cold was upon us. Caleb was quite unhappy and had a fever, plus he had a cough that was nagging and seemed to be getting worse...
Fast Forward to Day 6 of said "seasonal cold" and here is our week in review.
* 6 gloopy gloppy eyes filled with conjunctivitis (pink eye)
* 5 continual days of fevers
* 4 nights with 5 - 10 shout outs for Mom and Dad
* 3 days since I took a shower (yuck!)
* 2 sick parents and a mom with no voice and shortness of breath
* 1 little girl with a double ear infection
+ a LOT of coughing, whining, and movies!!!
Thankfully, for a family with young children we are usually quite healthy...and this week has been a giant exception to that general rule. Please pray that we all get healthy soon!!