Wednesday, September 10, 2014

33/52





A brief update:  We've been 'on the road' for almost six weeks now and seem to always have limited access to wi-fi...I will do my best to back date these posts with some of our adventures from recent weeks!  Thanks for your patience!!

After leaving Eagle Camp in Vermont, we traveled to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and spent several days there before heading to Norwalk, Ohio to spend time with Josh's Grandpa and extended family.  His parents kindly met us there and we got to enjoy a special time with them, too!

...

Elise:  Having a grand time at the Huron County Fair!  This girl gives me a run for my money when it comes to whirling, twirling rides! 

Caleb:  Soaking up the spray from the falls...I think he liked it!

Lucas:  Our first Dippin' Dots experience...also at the Huron County Fair.  Lucas never met a sweet he didn't like!

Eden:  My little lady of the mist.  She was such a good sport during our chilly and wet ride to see the falls up close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment