Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015: week one

One of these days I will go back and finish out my weekly photos from 2014.  Things got a little crazy as we unpacked, painted, settled in and got ready for the holidays!  Now 2015 is upon us and already well underway...here's a bit of what we've been up to lately...






...

Elise:  Taught the kids how to play the card game "Golf" and it was an instant hit.  I spent countless hours playing cards with my cousins when we were kids; what a treat to share an old classic with them.

Caleb:  After an impromptu drawing lesson from Uncle Grant while we were home in PA (I think it happened in the car on the way to church!), Caleb has been in constant doodle mode.  I can't get over the expressions of these guys!

Lucas:  Many sweet memories being made in this kitchen!

Eden:  Watching her play with my old Sylvanian Family animals makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment