Sunday, March 1, 2015

week nine






...

Elise:  Snow days are the best...and this girl is so much fun!

Caleb:  Ahhhh, our handsome "little" man is SIX!  We had such a wonderful time celebrating with our clever, creative, silly, talkative, loud and fun-loving No. 2!

Lucas:  Please pray that I will learn to be more gentle and gracious with my dear Lucas.  He has been passionate and intense since the day he was born and yet he has the sweetest little soul.  I want to be a good momma to him with all of my heart, but I feel like I fail him more times than I'd like to admit.  He really is an awesome kid!

Eden:  Diggin' in with the big guys!  Sorry, Laura Ingalls Wilder...our maple candy is not nearly as cute as yours looked in the illustrations, but it sure was a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment