Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A new "toy" for mom

Housecleaning has become a bit of a nightmare for me lately as the crumbs, spills, and general clutter seem to always have the upper hand. I've finally come to terms with the fact that is it unreasonable to replace our sofa once a year, so we've decided to purchase a steam cleaner. We had come fairly close to reaching a point where neither I nor Josh wanted to sit upon the milk spots, juice stains, dirty foot prints, and other questionable marks of discoloration on our couch - let alone wanting to offer it as a place for guests to have a seat. Now, after a serious wash/steam session - the sofa has returned to it's previous pre-children-in-the-house glory. Next up...carpets, car upholstery, and I'm pretty sure Josh would like to steam clean the kids instead of giving them a bath (if there was a setting for that!)

We actually did also purchase a dustbuster to attend to the crumb issue, so now all I need to purchase is a house de-clutterer and I will be set!!! Let me know if you have an idea where I can find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment