Sunday, May 11, 2014

19/52

 




...
Elise:  Screen time is an extra special thing in our home, but Elise will sometimes get the chance to write an e-mail or work on something for school after the boys are in bed or during rest time on the weekends.  Here she and Caleb were working together on writing a song...how could we say no?!
Caleb:  Springtime has brought us a host of cool nature finds in our big back yard!  We are not really pet people, but a few hours with a snake or lizard or toad in a bucket while my boys collect insects and create shelters is something even I can handle.  (Oh right, as long as I don't have to touch it!)
Lucas:  This boy melts my heart AND makes me crazy...every day!
Eden:  Big new skill of the week...drinking from a straw!  I loved watching the big kids be super impressed with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment