Thursday, July 26, 2012

Now that you're five...

...tell us a little more about yourself!
 
R: What are you going to do now that you are five?  
E:  Learn how to write 

R: What is your favorite food?
E: STEAK!  I like fruit too - pineapple and watermelon, mmmmmmm!  I also like when mom gives me cappuccino. Oh, yeah...and sushi too.

R: What do you worry about? 
E: When people jump out and scare me.  

R: What do you want to do when you grow up?
E: I want to drive my own car to New York City. 

R: Who is the funniest person you know?
E: Uncle Grant because he can jump upside down and he plays funny games with us.

R: Who is the smartest person you know?
E: My Daddy.  He makes up a lot of games and he knows how to make stuff.  
R: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
E: I would go the States to play with Grammy and Granddad and everyone.
R: Anything else you want to say about being five?
E: I'm going to school!

No comments:

Post a Comment