Thursday, December 26, 2013

Home for the Holidays!

What a joy it was to share the holidays with our wonderful families after 3 years of being far, far away for Christmas.  Just watching the kids soak up the time with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins was a beautiful gift to Josh and I, with memories we will continue to treasure throughout the year.  Here are some pictures that capture just some of those moments...

Cuddles with Grandma and Grandpa are the best!

Brunch and play time with two of my oldest and dearest friends and their little ones = good for my soul.
Mail truck rescue from my parents' driveway!
Always making time to jam.
Elise learning to play the piano with Lyd...maybe it's time for lessons...
Nunchuck battle, of course!
I think there's almost always someone singing!
Rare sighting of the "Arthur Six" - one of these days I'm going to get a really nice family photo!
Uncle Sam "reading" some comics with the kids.  They are very good for an ego boost since they laugh at EVERYTHING!!
Hung by the chimney with care...
A dramatic reciting of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  I love hearing Elise read aloud to everyone.
Love my 'not-so-little' sibs.  

A very Lego Christmas!


Oh, the memories!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, loved all these! Can't wait for this next year with our family...!

    Miss you lots here. Wish you could have met up with us at the playground today in Motta; you would have helped me laugh at the dramatically-arguing Italian couple smoking pot on the park bench across from us....

    beccagarber.com

    ReplyDelete