Sunday, December 22, 2013

Showers of love.

After school ended on Friday afternoon, we whisked out of town to spend 10 days celebrating Christmas and Hannah and Chris' wedding in Pennsylvania! The first item on the itinerary was "A Bridal Shower" for my sister. Michele worked so hard to make her home into a beautiful and cozy party venue and the other bridesmaids and I did our best of arrange the portable details such as favors and food.  At 10 a.m. on Saturday (yes, less than 12 hours after arriving in PA) we all descended upon Hayden and Michele's lovely New Jersey home for a delightful morning of good coffee, good food, and good conversation.  So happy to be celebrating the soon-to-be Mrs. Hannah Zwakenberg!










2 comments:

  1. This looks so beautiful! I'm so glad you were able to go and share this wonderful time with Hannah. And of course I love any glimpses into Michele's lovely house, too! Did you take photos of the wedding? Can't wait for more...

    beccagarber.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I did a terrible job of taking pics at the wedding. Something about being a bridesmaid, Josh playing music, and having four little wedding attendants kept me from my camera...I do have a few to post. I think Hannah's photographer captured some great shots! It will be fun to see those when she finishes with them. :)

    ReplyDelete